Nominations for Inspiring Teacher of English Award 2013 are open from 18 February to 18 April 2013!
We’re looking for teachers who:
- ignite a love for the English language in their students
- use innovative methods to engage students and help them speak and write better
- are passionate about making English interesting and relevant to students
If this sounds like your favourite English teacher, now’s the time to acknowledge him or her! Just fill in the nomination form together with a brief description of why you think this teacher deserves the Award.
If your nominated teacher is selected, he or she will receive a cash award and a trophy!
Which Teachers Can I Nominate?
The Award is open to all teachers of English (including Literature and General Paper) who are currently teaching in Primary and Secondary schools, Junior Colleges or Centralised Institutes.
Who Can Nominate A Teacher?
Nominations are open to all students, their parents and fellow teachers.
How Can I Nominate?
Download the Nomination Form (260KB, PDF), fill up the form and pass it to your school principal.
When Do Nominations Close?
Nominations open on 18 February 2013, Monday and close on 18 April 2013, Thursday.
Principals must mail their Endorsement Form (1600KB, PDF) and all accompanying Nomination Forms for the ONE chosen nominee by 6pm, 18 April 2013, Thursday to:
The Speak Good English Movement
Inspiring Teacher of English Award
C/o National Heritage Board
61 Stamford Road #03-08
Stamford Court S (178892)
- 2013 Nomination Form (260KB, PDF)
- 2013 Endorsement Form (1600KB, PDF)
- Poster for Inspiring Teacher of English Award 2013 (130KB, PDF)